Love Is Patient 1 COR 13:14 Christian Paper Decoupage Napkins
This product is unavailable
In a time where "cancel culture" is at an all time high, the call to be patient, kind, and humble is a radical message indeed.
From wedding crafts to home décor our "Love Is Patient" Christian paper decoupage napkins have a classic floral design ready to be transformed into a beautiful reminder we are called to be different.
May they know us by our love.
***Each napkin is sold individually
3 Favorite Ways To Use Your Christian Paper Decoupage Napkins
(Do your decoupage napkins do this?)
1. Share Your Faith - Finally, decoupage napkins featuring God's word and beloved hymns to create your own home décor and upcycle projects that spread God's love to all who enter your home.
2. Gift The Gospel - Beautiful designs to make thoughtful gifts for friends and loved ones for every occasion.
3. Resell Your Crafts - separate yourself from other sellers at your next craft fair or boutique with unique designs sure to help you stand out and catch the eyes of Christian shoppers.
Corinthians 13:4 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." (NIV)
Materials & Dimension
- Premium Quality 3-ply Napkin, strong enough to craft with but with layers thin enough to basically disappear into your project leaving a bold print pattern remaining.
- Luncheon sized 6.5" x 6.5" napkin- to maximize design size for smaller projects.
- Digitally printed in the Tennessee- please note U.S. printing costs only allow us to print the front of the napkin at this time
- Designed and shipping from Queen Creek, Arizona
Grab your Love Is Patient napkins before they're gone.
Limited Quantities Available.
Love the verse and the napkin. Shipping was in a timely manner. Love that she personally sent me a video thanking me for my order. That is great customer service.
I am going to put it on a big heart and then attach to a frame but haven’t done it yet.
Received in a timely manner and it was as presented online. Packed with great care and beautiful presentation. Finally, someone who sends napkins in a box rather then a envelope which often arrives bent, wrinkled, etc.
Love all the napkins I buy from you.
I have a couple pictures of some things I have made with them. Would love to share the pictures with you.
Thank you for all the beautiful napkins.